make an application for recourse to public funds

If you have No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF), you might be eligible to make a Change of Conditions application to the Home Office.

We have made a guide to help you with this. This guide explains who can apply, how to apply, what evidence to collect and how to explain your story. You can download this guide by clicking here. We aim to update this regularly. There is a template covering letter to help you to structure your statement here.

If you can’t download the guide or template letter, please contact us for help.